Expandable with Dual-Caster Wheels
Our new Global Hardside carry-on case combines a clever space-saving interior with a bright exterior. Designed for functionality as well as looks, the integrated multi-tool means you’ll have the practicalities covered, whether you’re flying solo or heading off for a family adventure. Streamlined, strong and perfectly pretty: Keep your kit, and your memories, safe with a Connex case.
- Japanese Hinomoto wheels with Lisof® silent tires for maximum mobility
- Integrated multi-tool inspired by the Swiss Army Knife that includes USB port, SIM card replacement tool, ID tag and pen
- Expands up to 4 cm to increase packing capacity
- Integrated USB cable connects exterior USB port to a power pack (not included)
- Industry leading self-cleaning YKK® RC coil zippers
- 100% Polycarbonate shell for maximum strength without the added weight
- H: 55cm W: 40cm D: 20cm
- Expanded depth: 24cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Volume: 34L - 38L (expanded)
- Material: !00% Virgin Polycarbonate
- Warranty: Limited 10 years
Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airlines. Visit our airline carry-on guide for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.