The “Near-Future”, is the description our Artphere Japan design team used to develop the vision for the Forte carrying cases. This limited edition high strength, highly water resistant and high heat resistance material, is made with an ultra-durable Kevlar blended fabric. Designed to meet the demands of the most active mobile traveler, the Forte is built for both comfort and function. The main interior compartment is spacious and versatile. equipped with a urethane pocket on the back side for laptop storage. A hanging sleeve, compatible with 10.5 inch tablets, protects mobile devices from shocks and the built-in multi pocket organizer keeps everything stowed securely. The exterior back pad is finished with an integrated groove pattern to allow air an escape path where the case comes in contact with the body and a stow or go strap for sliding over carry on luggage. When it’s time to move, Forte is ready to adapt to all types of challenging conditions in the present or the “near future”.
- Internal mesh compartment.
- The main compartment is divided into two section which can be opened with the quick release button.
- Innovative frame system which enables easy access to the bag.
- Built-in laptop sleeve in the main compartment (up to 15" laptop)
- Built-in lock.
- Water resistant.
- Exterior zippered stash pocket.
- Interior organizer has two small pockets, three cable pocket and 2 pen holders.
- Flexible top grab handle.
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Comfortable and breathable back vent system.
- Quick access sleeve on the back to attach backpack to your luggage.
- Primary Material: Kevlar blended nylon with synthetic leather (exterior)
- Holds up to a 15" laptop
- H: 40cm W: 33cm D: 14.4cm
- Weight: 1.6kg