Established in London in 1956, Fulton Umbrellas is UK’s and Canada’s largest supplier of umbrellas and one of the world's premier umbrella brands.
Using only superior quality materials and exacting engineering standards before we individually hand-finish each product, helping us create the finest umbrella. Our creations are regularly used by the Royal Family and we hold a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty The Queen, and previously Her Majesty The Queen Mother.
The latest in technical developments uses advanced high specification components combined with refined styling and functionality to deliver Fulton’s ultimate wind-resistant range.
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- Wind tunnel tested to 78 mph
- Patented super-strength construction only available by Fulton
- 5mm diameter fibreglass ribs for lightweight and strength
- Fibreglass non-conductive shaft
- Durable polycarbonate joints (green)
- Ergonomic handle with rubber coating and silicone finger pad offer high grip comfort
- Carry case with detachable strap, zip opening and pull tab for easy insertion and removal
- Supersize canopy with 131cm span
- Weight 0.878 kg (approx.)