The New Standard in High Performance Eco-Friendly Travelware
Crafted with SORPLAS™, a high performance recycled polycarbonate, the Spectra 3.0 Frequent Flyer Carry-On puts the planet, and performance, first. With versatile easy-access pockets and removable divider, it makes travel a breeze. The expansion system offers up to 20% additional capacity, and a front-opening compartment handily stores your business essentials. This is what freedom feels like.
- Featuring a quick-access lockable front compartment with organization panel which can fit laptops up to 15.6" plus a tablet
- Interior lining is made of 100% recycled materials with SILVADUR™ antimicrobial technology
- Compression straps
- Zippered compartment for added organization
- Integrated USB cable connects exterior USB port to a power pack (not included)
- Made with SORPLAS™, a high performance recycled polycarbonate by Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation
- Four Japanese Hinomoto wheels with Lisof® silent tires for maximum mobility
- The exclusive Victorinox Stabilizing Technology (VST™) increases the stability of the telescopic handle by up to 50%
- Integrated multi-tool inspired by the Swiss Army Knife that includes USB port, SIM card replacement tool, ID tag and pen
- Integrated TSA combo lock
- Expands up to 4 cm to increase packing capacity
- The YKK racquet coil zippers are strong yet smooth, and feature a water-resistant coating for improved weather resilience.
- A water-resistant seal at the bezel prevents water from infiltrating the case
- H: 55cm W: 35cm D: 23cm
- Expanded depth: 27cm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Volume: 37L - 41L (expanded)
- Material: 65% SORPLAS™ Polycarbonate, 35% Virgin Polycarbonate
- Warranty: Limited 10 years
Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airlines. Visit our airline carry-on guide for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.