Established in London in 1956, Fulton Umbrellas is the UK’s and Canada’s largest supplier of umbrellas and one of the worlds premier umbrella brands.
Known for our attention to detail and commitment to quality, our engineering standards, superior materials and unique hand-finishing techniques help us create the finest umbrellas. Our creations are regularly used by the royal family and we hold a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty The Queen, and previously, Her Majesty The Queen Mother.
The latest in technical developments uses advanced high specification components combined with refined styling and functionality to deliver Fulton’s ultimate wind-resistant range.
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- Opens and closes at the touch of a button.
- Patented super-strength construction only available by Fulton.
- Dual layer wind pass-through channel to prevent wind damage.
- 3 stage automatic frame: 8 ribs – rib length 68cm.
- Wrap-over case design for easy insertion and removal.
- Fibre reinforced polymer ribs for extreme strength.
- Durable polycarbonate joints (green).
- Comfort grip EVA foam handle. Vented canopy for improved wind resistance.
- Length closed: 37cm.
- Supersize canopy with 120cm span.
- Weight 0.54 kg (approx.)