Established in London in 1956, Fulton Umbrellas is the UK’s and Canada’s largest supplier of umbrellas and one of the worlds premier umbrella brands.
Known for our attention to detail and commitment to quality, our engineering standards, superior materials and unique hand-finishing techniques help us create the finest umbrellas. Our creations are regularly used by the royal family and we hold a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty The Queen, and previously, Her Majesty The Queen Mother.
The latest in technical developments uses advanced high specification components combined with refined styling and functionality to deliver Fulton’s ultimate wind-resistant range.
FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS
- New Innovation in walking umbrellas.
- Patented super-strength construction only available by Fulton.
- Innovative invertible suspension mechanism to prevent wind damage.
- Comfortable Rubber coated crook handle.
- Fibreglass non-conductive shaft.
- Durable polycarbonate joints (green).
- Length closed: 92cm.
- Weight 0.560 kg (approx.)